Sparta Personal Injury Attorney
Experienced New Jersey Injury Attorney Who Is Passionate About Helping Personal Injury Victims And Their Family Members
At the Law Offices of Michael P. Burakoff, P.A., you’ll find a team of New Jersey attorneys who exclusively represent victims in their pursuit of personal injury claims against the party or parties who are legally responsible for causing them harm. Michael P. Burakoff is the principal attorney and has more than 40 years of experience helping victims in Sussex County and the surrounding areas.
Over his four decades of experience, Michael P. Burakoff has helped countless clients get the compensation they deserve. Numerous cases have resolved with settlements in the six- and seven-figure range through the use of his skilled negotiation techniques and thorough trial prep.
You may be concerned that you will be turned away if your case is not as serious as some of those handled by the firm in the past. Rest assured, Michael P. Burakoff handles less serious cases as well. What’s important to him is helping victims fight for their rights and getting them the reimbursement they deserve for their injuries, time off work, pain and suffering, physical damages, and more.
When you retain the Law Offices of Michael P. Burakoff, P.A., you are being represented by an attorney who has also served as a Superior Court arbitrator in personal injury and automobile accident cases, as well as uninsured motorists and underinsured motorists (UM/UIM) claims. This type of experience is helpful during negotiations and in having an insight into how insurance adjusters try to resolve their cases.
In addition, Michael P. Burakoff has experience in mass tort litigation, including a major case against the lead paint industry. He served as co-counsel for Essex County, Union County, and a dozen other New Jersey municipalities. This means that no matter what type of injury you sustained or whoever caused it, your Sparta personal injury attorney can help guide you through the personal injury process and provide the best representation possible.
Types Of Cases We Can Assist With
Personal injury law covers a wide variety of incidents that could benefit from retaining a skilled Sparta personal injury attorney. Some of the more common types of cases Michael P. Burakoff handles include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents can involve more than just another vehicle. They may be between a passenger car and a bicycle, pedestrian, motorcycle, or even a large commercial truck.
- Work Accidents: Workers’ compensation attorneys sometimes also involve civil negligence claims against a third party.
- Premises Liability: These types of cases involve slip and fall incidents, dog bites, negligent security, playground accidents, and more.
- Medical Malpractice: When a medical professional doesn’t do their job and someone suffers birth injuries, an error during surgery, a serious misdiagnosis, or was given the wrong medication or suffered from some other type of egregious medical mistake, you may have the grounds for a medical malpractice case.
- Products Liability: Manufacturers can be held responsible for injuries when they allow a defective or dangerous product to reach the hands of a consumer.
Contact A Sparta Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or a loved one suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, you need to speak with a knowledgeable Sparta personal injury attorney. Contact the Law Offices of Michael P. Burakoff, P.A. today at 973-455-1567 to schedule an initial consultation.