Parsippany Personal Injury Attorney
Parsippany Personal Injury Representation You Can Trust
When you or a family member have been injured in an accident caused by another person, you need someone on your side who you can trust. At the Law Offices of Michael P. Burakoff, P.A., our team of Parsippany personal injury attorneys have a proven track record of getting clients the compensation they deserve. We have over 40 years of experience helping Parsippany area residents with all of their personal injury needs. We are proud of our proven track record and the recommendations we’ve received from prior clients.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Firm
The area of personal injury law is rather broad, which means you could retain an attorney that has little to no experience in the type of legal assistance you need. When searching for the best Parsippany personal injury firm, you want attorneys who have experience in more than one type of personal injury case.
Our New Jersey legal team has experience handling everything from a minor rear-end auto accident to mass tort litigation involving seven-figure demands. We’ve pretty much seen it all and done it all in our over 40 years of practice. Some of the most common types of Parsippany personal injury cases we handle include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Our firm handles a wide variety of automobile accidents. Accidents can involve multiple passenger vehicles, bicycles, motorcycles, buses, commercial trucks, and even pedestrians. They can be relatively straightforward liability negotiations or involve complex issues and multiple parties. In almost every case, you’ll find that the auto insurance companies for the at-fault party will try to deny your claim or offer you an insultingly low settlement. We know all the tactics they use to avoid paying out and can help you fight them.
- Bad Faith Insurance: Insurance companies don’t always act in your best interest, even when you are the policyholder and the one paying premiums. For cases involving wrongfully denied claims or unreasonable delays in processing, it could amount to bad faith.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice cases tend to be very complex and involve a serious mistake by one or more medical professionals. Incidents involving birth injuries, misdiagnosis, surgical errors, and more are part of the medical malpractice area of personal injury law.
- Premises Liability: When someone slips and falls in a store or on another person’s property, there could be grounds for a premises liability case if there was a hazard that was not clearly marked or corrected. Dog bites, swimming pool accidents, and negligent security claims are a few other types of premises liability claims. Property owners have a duty to maintain their premises and keep them in a reasonably safe condition, which includes regular inspections and fixing hazards.
- Construction Accidents: it’s probably no surprise that the majority of workplace-related accidents involve construction sites. Owners and contractors are required to maintain a safe working environment, along with providing the proper equipment. When they don’t, they could be held liable, as well as any other third parties who are also negligent in some way.
Contact An Experienced Parsippany Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you need legal representation after a personal injury accident in New Jersey, contact the Law Offices of Michael P. Burakoff, P.A. today at 973-455-1567 to schedule an initial consultation.