Hanover Personal Injury Attorney
Experienced Hanover Personal Injury Attorneys Dedicated To Helping New Jersey Personal Injury Victims
When you retain the Law Offices of Michael P. Burakoff, P.A., you will find a dedicated team of Hanover personal injury attorneys. We exclusively represent New Jersey clients who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence. We are here to help you pursue the compensation you deserve from the at-fault parties. Michael P. Burakoff, P.A. has over 40 years of experience helping victims of personal injury accidents in Hanover and the surrounding areas.
During his four decades of experience, Mr. Burakoff has assisted numerous clients in getting reimbursed from at-fault parties. Many of these cases have resolved with settlements in the six-and seven-figures ranges. These results were achieved through skilled negotiation techniques and thorough trial preparation.
Do not be concerned that your case is too small for him to take on. Not all personal injury matters we handle involve catastrophic injuries. We represent clients for less serious matters as well. Rest assured, all clients are treated equally. During your initial client consultation, we provide you with an overview of how the claims process works and what you can expect along the way.
Types Of Personal Injury Claims We Can Assist With
When we talk about personal injury law, it’s important to understand that this is a very broad practice area. Personal injury claims are more than just auto accidents. There are a wide variety of scenarios that could benefit from the assistance of a Hanover personal injury attorney. Some of the more common types of cases we handle include:
- Auto Accidents: Auto accidents can involve multiple vehicles, buses, commercial trucks, motorcycles, mass transit systems, recreational vehicles, or even pedestrians.
- Workplace Accidents: When you are injured at work, there may be a third-party who also shares some liability. In these cases, a personal injury attorney can help you pursue compensation against another party.
- Products Liability: When a manufacturer designs or produces a defective or unsafe product and it harms consumers, they can be held responsible under a product liability case.
- Medical Malpractice: If a medical professional fails to competently do their job and causes injury to another person, they may have grounds for a medical malpractice case. Common medical malpractice claims can include birth injuries, a life-threatening misdiagnosis, or surgical errors.
- Premises Liability: Some of the most common premises liability cases include slip and fall accidents, negligent security, dog bites, swimming pool or playground accidents, and more.
- Construction Site Accidents: Construction sites are very common places for accidents to occur. These include falling from a roof or scaffolding, crane and forklift accidents, injuries due to various safety code violations, structural defects, etc.
What To Do After A Hanover Personal Injury Loss
Any time you are involved in a personal injury loss, one of the most important things you can do after calling for assistance is to see a doctor. Even if you feel ok after the accident, you still need to get checked out by a medical professional. In some cases, you may not notice injuries and pain until one or two days later.
If you need assistance after a Hanover personal injury loss, contact the Law Offices of Michael P. Burakoff, P.A. today at 973-455-1567. Let us show you how we can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.