The following is a list of attorney Michael P. Burakoff’s representative recoveries on behalf of his clients:
- $3,600,000 – Construction AccidentFor a carpenter who sustained spinal injuries resulting in paralysis when he fell from raised forks on a forklift being used in place of scaffolding, in violation of OSHA regulations.
- $1,600,000 – Automobile AccidentFor severe knee fractures suffered by a pedestrian struck by an automobile while crossing a street in Montclair.
- $1,415,000 – Product LiabilityFor a Morris County man who suffered a traumatic brain injury when he was struck on the head by a metal object which fell from a commercial garage door in a retail store.
- $1,090,000 – Truck AccidentFor a sanitation worker who sustained a crush injury to his pelvis when he was
struck by a truck near the Garden State Parkway in Irvington.
- $990,000 – Automobile AccidentFor a Mount Olive woman who sustained fractured bones in her arm when the car she was a passenger in struck a telephone pole in Bernardsville.
- $650,000 – Automobile/Truck AccidentFor a man who suffered a herniated disc in his neck requiring fusion surgery when he was rear-ended by a dump truck on Route 94 in Sussex County.
- $500,000 – Premises LiabilityFor an aggravation of pre-existing spinal injuries sustained by a truck driver who slipped and fell on ice on a sidewalk in Clifton.
- $500,000 – Construction AccidentFor an iron worker who sustained fractures of his foot when it became lodged under the counter-weight of the boom of a crane operated by an employee of an equipment leasing contractor.
- $400,000 – Automobile AccidentFor a woman who suffered an aggravation of a pre-existing knee condition requiring partial knee replacement when she was struck by a van in a parking lot in Elmwood Park.
- $300,000 – Premises LiabilityFor a Morristown man who suffered a fractured elbow when he slipped and fell on ice in a parking lot in Pequannock.
- $300,000 – Automobile AccidentFor a crush injury to foot suffered by a police office in a crash during the course of his pursuit of a criminal suspect in Passaic County.
- $300,000 – Automobile AccidentFor a Florham Park woman who sustained multiple fractures of her wrist when she was struck by a distracted driver in Morris County.
- $300,000 – Automobile AccidentFor a Bergen County woman who sustained spinal injuries when she was rearended by a hotel transportation van in Fort Lee.
- $297,500 – Automobile AccidentFor a woman who suffered a herniated disc when the car she was a passenger in was rear-ended on Route 10 in Morris County.
- $290,000 – Automobile AccidentFor a Sussex County man who suffered a herniated disc when the car he was a passenger in was struck in the rear by a pick-up truck on Route 287 in Middlesex County.
- $250,000 – Premises LiabilityFor a Passaic County woman who sustained a lower back injury when she tripped and fell on raised pavers on a sidewalk in front of a retail store in Pompton Plains.
- $250,000 – Automobile AccidentFor a Midland Park woman who sustained injuries to her neck and shoulder when the car she was a passenger in was struck by a commercial vehicle in Middlesex County.
- $240,000 – Automobile AccidentFor a fractured wrist and concussion suffered by a Staten Island woman when the car she was a passenger in was involved in a chain collision on the Garden State Parkway.
- $225,000 – Dog BiteFor wounds to the arm suffered by a Newton resident when she was bitten by a pit bull mix at a friend’s house in Sussex County.
- $225,000 – Automobile AccidentFor neck and back injuries sustained by a Morris County man when he was struck by a driver who ran a red light on Route 10 in Parsippany.
- $210,000 – Premises LiabilityFor a Madison woman who suffered a fractured ankle when she slipped and fell on ice on a sidewalk in front of a garden apartment complex.
- $210,000 – Construction AccidentFor a Pennsylvania electrician who suffered a shoulder injury when he tripped and fell on debris at a warehouse under construction in Totowa.
- $200,000 – Construction AccidentFor a Morristown worker who sustained a fractured knee in a forklift accident at a construction site in Jersey City.
- $195,000 – Automobile/Truck AccidentFor a Sussex County woman who sustained bulging discs in her neck when she was struck by a truck on Route 23 in Hardyston.
- $195,000 – Automobile AccidentFor a police officer who sustained a torn ligament in his shoulder when he was struck by van that entered an intersection in disregard of a stop sign.
- $139,500 – Automobile AccidentFor a Succasunna man who sustained injuries to his neck when he was rear-ended by a distracted driver on Route 202 in Bedminster.
It should be noted that actual recovery in a particular case is dependent upon the specific facts and circumstances of that case. This list of representative recoveries is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a guarantee that Michael P. Burakoff can recover similar amounts for you.
To discuss your specific circumstances with an experienced lawyer who is dedicated to helping accident victims and their families, please call 973-455-1567 or contact through our website The Law Offices of Michael P. Burakoff, P.A. in Morristown, West New York and Newton, New Jersey.