Experience in the Courtroom. Strength at Your Side.
At The Law Offices of Michael P. Burakoff, P.A., we know what matters most after you have been injured in an accident. You have bills to pay and medical treatment to arrange. You need to recover your financial losses and protect yourself against large insurance companies.
You need someone to turn to for help. Our law firm has represented accident victims throughout New Jersey for more than 35 years, and Attorney Michael P. Burakoff has recovered millions of dollars for our clients from some of the nation’s largest insurance companies.
Continue reading to learn more about our key areas of legal practice, or contact our offices for a complimentary initial consultation with personal injury attorney Michael P. Burakoff about your injury or wrongful death claim. Our firm focuses exclusively on injury cases. We have convenient offices in Morristown, West New York and Newton, New Jersey.
Personal Injury and Other Compensation for Injuries and Economic Losses
We help victims of car, motorcycle, truck and other traffic accidents obtain full and fair compensation for their injuries and financial losses from the parties responsible for their accidents or their insurance companies. We can help you with everything from insurance claims after a car accidents to collecting compensation when an insurance company denies or delays a claim in bad faith. With more than 35 years of experience as a personal injury lawyer, Michael P. Burakoff has handled cases of all kinds, such as:
- Wrecks caused by texting or distracted driving
- Drunk driving crashes
- Multi-car accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Jackknife accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Mass-transit accidents, including bus and train accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents
- Collisions involving commercial trucks
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Retail store and parking lot accidents
- Injuries caused by negligent security
- Dog bites and attacks
- Falls from roofs, ladders or scaffolding
- Forklift accidents
- Crane accidents
- Accidents caused by structural defects
- Injuries due to safety code violations
- Workers’ compensation
- Warehouse or industrial accidents
- Repetitive stress injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hearing loss, loss of sight, back and joint injuries
- Power tool injuries
- Defective kitchen appliances
- Accidents involving lawn mowers or power garden equipment
- Food poisoning
- Dangerous pharmaceutical products and medical devices
We also assist clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries such as burn injuries, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage and other disabling injuries, including handling Social Security disability claims and appeals.
Contact Us Now for a Free Case Evaluation
Contact us now to schedule an appointment for a complimentary initial consultation with a highly experienced personal injury lawyer. Our offices are conveniently located in Morristown, West New York, Newton, but we can meet with you at home or in a hospital if it is difficult for you to travel. Injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you owe us no legal fee unless we succeed in your case.